Monday, July 14, 2008

ENTRY 2 (Comments)


I choose Arnold Schwarzenegger as my idol because he has a great flow in his life. As we know in his young age, he considered among the most important figures in the history of bodybuilding. His succession in body building career made him an action film star. Then he known as an international box office star. From this I can see that Arnold Schwarzenegger not afraid to face the risk when he manage to change his career as a bodybuilder to become an actor. For me, Arnold Schwarzenegger is a successful person because besides his bodybuilding and acting c he also career , he also a successful businessman and generous philanthropist. From his successful life,he ran in the California recall and he is now the Governor of California, yet another celebrity to be elected to the position. Arnold Schwarzenegger inspired me to take risk in whatever we want to do to make our life more better.

No comments: